top of page
- tor. 20. apr20.tor.aprBEST Key figure group - annual meeting 202320. apr., 10:00 – 14:00TeamsIn the annual meeting the members of the key figure group look into the reported key figures, discuss the need for adjustments, analyse trends and developments and the reasons for change.
- tor. 04. mai04.tor.maiBEST Annual Seminar 202304. mai, 12:00 CEST – 05. mai, 15:00 CESTOslo, Ruter S, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, NorgeThe BEST Annual Seminar will take place in Oslo on the 4th and 5th of May 2023 and gives participants the opportunity to exchange ideas and experience with professionals from other PTA's. The seminar is also open to non-member PTA's.
- tir. 13. jun13.tir.junBEST Workshop #2 - 2023: Communication and marketing13. jun., 12:00 – 16:00TeamsWhat is the secret of successful public transport marketing. Come and share big or small success stories with others. You can tell about the use of new channels, experiments or wider campaigns. The focus of the meeting is on marketing, but successes in communication can also be included.
- tor. 16. nov16.tor.novBEST workshop #3 - 2023: Changing travel behaviour – post covid16. nov., 09:00 – 12:00TeamsMRDH will host the workshop that takes place on Teams.
- tir. 28. mar28.tir.marBEST Planning Committee Meeting (PCM)28. mar., 13:00 – 14:00 CESTTeams
- fre. 17. mar17.fre.marBEST workshop #1 - 2023: Experience with flexible bus lines / on-demand transportation17. mar., 08:45 – 12:00 CETTeams MeetingLet’s discover together how “on-demand transport” is organised, how it works and how it is perceived by customers. Presentations (requires login): https://www.benchmarkingpublictransport.org/reports/055cc4f9-4368-41e8-b541-fb430e95fa4e
- tor. 09. feb09.tor.febBEST Analysis group meeting 202309. feb., 10:00 – 14:00TeamsIn the annual meeting, analysts from participating partner and member organisations, analyse the survey results. Based on the context and what has happened in each city/region they look into which factors that can explain the results.
bottom of page