top of page
BEST workshop #3 -2023: Changing travel behaviour – post covid
HSL in Helsinki will host the last workshop in 2023. The topic is changing travel behaviour post-COVID. It will give you the possibility to discuss with colleagues how the mobility landscape has changed in the wake of the pandemic and gain valuable insights. For more info about the event, click the link below. For information about other events, see the event calendar.
BEST Survey Results for the first eight months of 2023 available
The BEST survey measures the citizen satisfaction with about 30 aspects of public transport. It is a web survey that provides benchmark data for the 11 BEST partner & member organisations. The BEST survey results for the first four months of 2023 are now available in our PowerBI report. Access to the report requires a licence to PowerBI, and that your organisation is a member of BEST. Contact your member of the analysis group for more information.
BEST Key Figure Database
The BEST key figure database provides basic statistics for the member organisations related to public transport supply, demand and financial numbers etc. The key figures for 2022 will be available in April 2023. Access to the report requires a licence to PowerBI, and that your organisation is a member of BEST. Contact your member of the key figure group for more information.
- tor. 16. nov.16. nov., 09:00 – 12:00TeamsHSL will host the workshop that takes place on Teams.
- tir. 13. jun.13. jun., 12:00 – 16:00 CESTTeamsWhat is the secret of successful public transport marketing. Come and share big or small success stories with others. You can tell about the use of new channels, experiments or wider campaigns. The focus of the meeting is on marketing, but successes in communication can also be included.
- tor. 04. mai04. mai, 12:00 CEST – 05. mai, 15:00 CESTOslo, Ruter S, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, NorwayThe BEST Annual Seminar will take place in Oslo on the 4th and 5th of May 2023 and gives participants the opportunity to exchange ideas and experience with professionals from other PTA's. The seminar is also open to non-member PTA's.
- fre. 17. mar.17. mar., 08:45 – 12:00 CETTeams MeetingLet’s discover together how “on-demand transport” is organised, how it works and how it is perceived by customers. Presentations (requires login): https://www.benchmarkingpublictransport.org/reports/055cc4f9-4368-41e8-b541-fb430e95fa4e
- tor. 09. feb.09. feb., 10:00 – 14:00TeamsIn the annual meeting, analysts from participating partner and member organisations, analyse the survey results. Based on the context and what has happened in each city/region they look into which factors that can explain the results.
BEST stands for Benchmarking European Service of public Transport and is a project that started in 1999 with the overall objective to increase the use of public transport in European urban areas.
Our objective is to strengthen the focus on customers' needs, demands and expectations and to establish a learning process among
public transport professionals.
bottom of page